16.4.12

Larissa's casa...

Sherlock always knows where the action is. I just bought the new Lionel Richie CD, and started dancing to the tunes in my garden room. Lets just say, he thought mummy had gone a little mad.

It's the sunny weather outside that allows me to feel full of extra energy. Once those french doors are swung open, I feel unleashed!!!!!


I couldn't resist snapping up the last Hydrangea Iosis cushion from the shop. And the timing was great as I am still getting so many new buds so late in the season!!! 

-- Oh what a feeling, I was dancing on the ceiling -- 


April saw a lot of gardening changes in my abode. I decided to start from scratch and re-plant all of my herb garden. It was a little sad to farewell the rosemary bush that I had sung to for the last six years. It did however prompt me to cook a scrummy baked lamb that night. Rosemary - remembrance...
Recipe to follow...


Having just painted my two new guest rooms, I managed to enjoy a quiet afternoon reading the last chapters of "The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul". I sneakily sipped last nights Noble One, hoping John couldn't hear the distant clinking of ice, as there definitely wasn't enough to go round.

Feeling guilty I offered him a herbal tea when kettle duty came around (4:30pm to be precise!)


I love love love my mega sized Mateus mug, which mainly features thru winter holding my warming soups, but alas I had to drink a lot of tea after the many bottles of wine we knocked back last night...

With my Cire Trudon 'Proletaire' candle burning and the chocolate missing off my John Derian 'Madam Tuttle Card Reading' dish its time for a nanna nap!!!

BTW This is my first ever post. Alice has just informed me that it is going live immediately. Seriously I have stage fright, and would have tried a little harder if I had of known. My L plates should be displayed at least. So yes, Learner I am !

{SC - LJ}

1 comment:

  1. best first post ever larissa!!! we want more snippets of your place! x claud

    ReplyDelete